Sugarflair Sparkle Dust Non-Edible Glitter - SUPER GOLD
Non-Edible Sparkle Dust From Sugarflair - SUPER GOLD
Super Gold is one of the Sparkle range of Non-Toxic, Non Edible glitter colours from Sugarflair Colours.
This range of Sparkle glitter colours from Sugarflair gives a beautiful sparkle effect by the fine bright coloured sparkles.
They have a small particle size and are not soluble in water. Unlimited shelf life.
Gold is a mid to light gold colour.
Instructions and Tips for Use
These Glitters are Non-Toxic and described 'For Food Contact' meaning they are safe to come into contact with food but should be used for decoration only and not consumed. Use on removable decorations and toppers for stunning effects.
In line with FSA & EEC regulations.