Sugarflair Blossom Tint Edible Powder Dusting Colours - Set of 10 Spring Colours
Blossom Tint Range Of Powdered Food Colour From Sugarflair - Set of 10 Spring Colours
This bargain set contains 10 Spring shades from the Sugarflair range of Blossom Tint dusting colours. Perfect for seasonal sugar flower making, cake decorating and many more uses.
The colours include Spring Green, Egg Yellow, Tangerine, Rose, Buttermilk, Apricot, Foliage Green, Petal Blue, Primrose and Peach
Each 7ml (net) resealable vials contains 2g of 100% Edible powdered food colour.
Sugarflair are the leading specialist manufacturer of sugarcraft colour products and are well known to cake decorators throughout the world.
Because so little food colour is needed you will find that this lasts and lasts.
The best before date is guaranteed to be at least a year and in most cases it is more likely to be 2 or 3 years! As this is a best before date and not a sell by date you can even continue to use the the product for some considerable time after this date - it does not 'go off' but may start to lose some of it's colour as it gets older.
Instructions and Tips for Use
Blossom tint is perfect for dusting onto edible sugarcraft items such as sugar flowers, frills, plaques, models and so much more. It gives a subtle and impressive finish. Just use a soft dry brush to apply to your sugarcraft.
Petal Powder can also be used for painting. To paint with blossom tint mix with rejuvenator solution, dipping solution, isopropyl alcohol or even vodka! (this does not dry so quickly but will still work!).
Although it can be mixed into small quantities of modelling or covering pastes to colour without making the paste sticky the Spectral Paste colour is more effective for large amounts as it is more concentrated and easier to mix.
- SPRING GREEN - contains E104 Quinoline Yellow and E133 Blue FCF
- EGG YELLOW - contains E102 and E110
- TANGERINE - E110 Sunset Yellow and E102 Tartrazine
- ROSE - contains E171 Titanium Dioxide, E124 Ponceau 4R and E122 Carmoisine
- BUTTERMILK - contains E171, E102 and E124
- APRICOT - contains E104, E110, E124 and E171
- FOLIAGE GREEN - contains E102, E133 and E122
- PETAL BLUE - contains E171 Titanium Dioxide and E133 Blue FCF
- PRIMROSE - contains E104 Quinoline Yellow
- PEACH - contains E171, E110 and E124
100% Edible food colours. E102, E104, E110, E122, E124 and E129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.