Rainbow Dust Glitter Sparkle Colours - LIGHT COPPER
Sparkle Range of Glitter From Rainbow Dust - LIGHT COPPER
Jewel Light Copper is one of the Sparkle range of Non-Toxic, Non Edible glitter colours from Rainbow Dusts Colours. The Sparkle range of glitter colours from Rainbow Dust gives a shine effect by the bright coloured sparkles. They have a small particle size and are not soluble in water. Unlimited shelf life.
Jewel Light Copper is a glittery browny orange colour.
Want EDIBLE Glitter? HERE'S the list!
Instructions and Tips for Use
These Glitters are Non-Toxic and described 'For Food Contact' meaning they are safe to come into contact with food but should be used for decoration only and not consumed. Use on removable decorations and toppers for stunning effects.
In line with FSA & EEC regulations.