12 Fun Back To School Cake Treats
Can you believe how fast the summer has gone by?! This year British Summer was on a Tuesday … the rest of the time it was raining
There’s also celebrations in hand as the kids head back to school and you have the kitchen back to yourself to create more fabulous cakes. With this in mind we should celebrate! I’ve gathered 12 awesome ideas to treat the kids with a ‘Back To School’ cake!
It’s time to get inspired with our 12 fun back to school cake treats!
- Love the chalkboard idea found on Kara’s Party Ideas.
2. This cake could be customised with a message of your choosing! Lovely! Created by Wilton.
3. Easy Apple Cuppies recipe available on Living Well Mom.
4. Love this little 2 tier stack..what a fab idea creating a ruler around the edges… edible pens are great for doing signs and marking on your cakes! Found on Pinterest.
5. Now this isn’t a quick idea but it does look awesome! Found on Catch My Party.
6. Create the chalkboard writing effect by using white food colouring mixed with a little vodka to water it down, then simply paint on top of the black icing. Be sure to brush off the excess to stop it dripping Either mix with a powder or a paste.
7. An easy-peasy sprinkled apple cupcake! Find out how they did it here!
9. Dipped Oreo Treats… now that’s the kind of apples I like! Check out the Tutorial and give them a go!
10. If you want to give these scrabble themed back to school cupcakes a go we have found this tutorial on Craftsy!
12. Last but never least, we liked the idea of this backpack cake! Stuff it full of creations that would suit the student. This idea was found on Pinterest.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these 12 fun back to school cake treats and remember all the goods you need to create your awesome cakes can be found on our cake supplies website.
If you liked this blog… have a read of these too!