Owl Cakes & Sweet Treats – 10 owls that will get you cooing.
Owls won the animal share vote for this week with most of you wanting to see or share your awesome owls with us!
We had a great response with over 50 beautiful cakes and although we always want to add all of them to the Fan Share gallery we have picked our top 10 most popular to add to the post, so without further ado… here they are!
1. Turquoise Owl Cake by Magnolia Kitchen – I love the vibrancy and simplicity of this gorgeous owl cake. Twit Twoooooo!
2. Owl themed Wedding Cake by Tasty Tempting Treats – Two owls and ivy, gorgeous design for an owl wedding cake by Tanya the wired sugar ivy really completes this cake!
3. Owl Birthday Cupcakes by Lady P’s Cupcakery – Pennie has used lovely pastels to create these really pretty cupcakes. Love that she’s used the Katy Sue Alphabet Bunting on these too it adds such a great finish and personal touch!
4. Welcome Home Owl Cake by Rennae’s Cakes – A two tiered stacked welcome home owl cake by Rennae! Super sweet. Twoot twoot..
5. Family Owls by Cake by Aphodite – I love the idea that’s behind this, Frances has only made the one owl cake but this one is very special! Made for her Mum’s 50th the owls and 4 eggs represent their lovely family! Beautiful colours, beautiful concept.
6. Owls Inspired by Cupcakes & Dreams – created by The Cupcake Range – Sarah has made this awesome vibrant owl cake. The colours just pop! Fantastic! ALSO this is all made out of chocolate!!!
7. Party Owl – by Give and Cake. I love this little party owl..he’s even got a little party hat on! Fabulous colours & design!
8. Owls at WickyWooWoo – by WickyWooWoo Cakes – with a name completely inspired by owls this cake just had to be in our top shares! Fantastic owl cake and each with their own little personalities!
9. Pink Owl Theme – by Jackie Evie Harris – Jackie has created this cake using our awesome ProGel food colours Pink & Gooseberry. A beautiful two tiered owl ispired cake with matching cupcakes too!
10. Chocolate Owl – by Polka Dot Cakes – I love his little face! Just look at those big adorable eyes…. I think I’d struggle to eat him although he does look super tasty with his chocolate button feathers!
It was so difficult choosing the top cakes this week to add to our blog. To see more visit our Facebook Page. Animal share day is on Monday on Facebook so why not swing by and join in and you never know you might well see your cake up on our blog next week!
Visit our last animal share blog: Cat Cakes