Elephant Inspired Cakes, Cupcakes & Cake Toppers by our wonderful fans!
We chose The Cake Illusionist Elephant to start off our discussion and you can see why! Hannah is super at these sculpted animals and recently took home Gold at Cake International this year for her Tiger!
We have posted up the top 10, as voted by you, of our Elephant inspired cakes, cupcakes & cake toppers. There were so many fantastic entries it must have been very difficult to choose. Hopefully if you are looking for inspiration for your Birthday, Wedding, Christening, New Baby in the style of elephants you will find it here.
I have also added in links to all the bakers pages if given so if you like their work you can pop over and see even more of it on their Facebook page. I won’t keep you waiting any longer… here’s the Top 10 runners!
1. The very talented Rosy Cakes with her incredibly cute elephant cake topper. It’s those little rosie cheeks that really finish this little character off!
2. Indian Elephant Cake Topper by the lovely Karen at Sugarlicious, there’s so much detail to admire on this piece!
3. This brilliant cake was by Julie at Julie Cains Cakes – I love the thought that’s gone in to this elephant cake. The loveliest thing is, the young Birthday girl drew Julie a picture that looked just like this, she knew exactly the design she wanted and Julie made it just like that!… Oh what it is to make a young girls dreams come true…that is what it is all about!
4. Big Blue Nelly by Creative Cake by Gen – If eyes could melt hearts….. Fabulous and I just love the shimmer Gen has created to give the bow a silk effect, it’s those finishing touches that complete cakes to the high standards we admire! I want to call her Daisy!
5. Lilac Elephant & Rose by Sweet Harmony Cakes – What a little cute face this one has. The colour scheme works really well and I love the added butterflies. We get asked a lot about lettering types – this one is FMM Funky Tappit Letters, a great use of the board on this cake!
6. Rainbow Elephant – Well this cake just brightens my day! Gorgeous design by our Facebook Fan, Emma Neath-Palmer. A fantastic addition to our Elephant shares and certainly very popular with the voters!
7. Sandra’s Cakes is here again with this adorable pink and blue two tiered stacked cake for a 1st Birthday! The gingham design is so lovely and Sandra has used my favourite alphabet cutters of all time – FMM Block Tappits, I know I go on but seriously, how neat do they look?..
8. Elephant Cake Topper by Joanne Tansley made using edible modelling paste. I bet this would look adorable as cupcake toppers if you could make him small enough! Really creative and so well made down to his little sprouts of hair!
9. Time for Tiffin made this Patchwork Elephant – A fantastic addition to this cake is the balloon on wire as if it’s floating through the air. A wonderful entry with a well thought out design!
10. All American Elephant – This was made by our lovely Facebook Fan and customer Chris Mutch! The story behind this cake is this lady loved orange, chocolate & elephants and her Birthday treat was a trip to the USA so Chris made this tasty looking Orange & Chocolate Cake with a Nelly & US Flag!! Doesn’t get much better than that! I bet she adored it!
There were so many fantastic Elephants in this weeks cake share! If you want to see more of them pop over to our Facebook page for our Fan Shares! I want to say a huge thank you to all of you lovely cakers who joined in!!
Next week we will be doing Party Animal TORTOISE Share! If you have a cake you’d like to enter be sure to pop back on Monday for your chance to be featured on our next blog!
Did you enjoy seeing our Fan Shares? Then why not check out our past Fan Shares for the following themes: